Being able to communicate is very important. It is a basic skill that enables social interaction to promote quality living. However, when you or your loved one faces communication challenges, it is critical that you get professional help to remedy or enhance your health situation.
Our speech therapists will help you with your communication skills. We provide therapy services in the client’s home through a personalized care plan that covers one or a combination of the following aspects:
- Non-oral communication or Alternative Communication (Sign Language)
- Treatment for Dysphagia (difficulty in swallowing)
- Patient Education about Communication Deficiencies
- Eating and swallowing strategies
- Aural (hearing) rehabilitation
- Training in the use of Adaptive Speech Devices
- Assessment of Cognition
- Home speech and language exercise program
Would you like to speak to our speech therapist for a consultation? Please give us a call at 419-720-0028 to arrange for a schedule. We look forward to helping you achieve your best health through Speech Therapy.